I ordered for our little league - all the kids were counting on me. I placed the order and paid. Printed the order confirmation and was excited. Then I got an email approving my order- only this email had a different item then I ordered. I began calling immediately. I started calling at 6am California time by 915am California time I had left 3 voicemails and sent 4 emails. I also clicked the chat link on their page and sat waiting for over an hour even though it said 3 minute wait. Now I can’t even cancel my order because no one will answer the phone. What a JOKE! I will never order from them again!! And I will tell EVERYONE that they are a joke. Don’t advertise that you are this HUGE Company if you cannot even answer the phone!! How is your mail box full? Really? Come one now!!

and you cant email them :

Unable to deliver message.

Error message: 552-Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

552-Quota exceeded.

552 For explanation visit http://postmaster.gmx.com/en/error-messages?ip=208.89.13.209&c=quot

Attached Message

From Cynthia

To howard@trophydepot.com

Subject When you were offline (via LivePerson)

Date Thu, 19 May 2016 11:56:40 -0400

[To:] English

I have been calling and email for almost 3 hours about my order. then I sat in the chat for over an hour I need someone to return my email or my numerous message i left in the voicemail about my order ASAP!!!!

7609878853

o0cyndia0o@aol.com

their email is FULL!

Full of people complaining about this CRAPPY SERVICE !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, order processing issue, problems with payment" of trophy depot customer care. Trophy Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trophy depot customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trophy Depot.

Had an Experience with Trophy Depot?

Comments