BEWARE OF FREE SHIPPING CLAIMS...don't trust their large font boosts of 'Free Shipping on Orders over $95'...fine print will reveal this only applies to certain merchandise IF you order $95 of those 'certain items', otherwise, your paying shipping. (and do NOT expect any apologizies from this company for this deceptive advertising)

Also, DON'T EXPECT ANY REFUNDS FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE from this company unless you are willing to foot the bill for total return shipping expenses (basically, they'll send you $200 worth of cheap, plastic, broken trophies for free, but your going to pay another $100 shipping them back, with NO reimbursement, to recieve a 'full' refund -'full' minus your return shipping expenses (even if as much or more than refund amount!)& your time on the phone, computer, & in the post office line)...I personally called 1 wk after delivery to report broken trophies (30% of my total order for that particular style)& was told I missed my '48 hour window' for reporting defects and/or damages'...??? What about small biz owners who may not physically 'receive' the 'delivery' within 48 hours???

THROPHIES WERE MADE OF LIGHTWEIGHT, CHEAP, PLASTIC; if they are not broken upon arrival, they will be after 10 minutes in most children's hands. (I've seen 'fast food/happy meal' toys that are thicker, sturdier, & last longer)

PLAQUES were tiny & POORLY CONSTRUCTED. They were made of partical board & the engraving plates were not lined up properly revealing a strip of raw partical board. 'FREE' ENGRAVING MIGHT give you enough letters to enclude: team name, year, & "Thanks Coach". (IF your team name is relatively short.)

If you value QUALITY, HONESTY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, & CONSUMER SATISFACTION, look for an award company with a satisfaction guarentee. Trust me when I say it IS worth paying a little more money per piece to ensure your kids get a quality product from a trustworthy company. I award my students for their achievements and dedication in years, not hours. I expect trophies to last many years AFTER shipping, 30% of these did not surrvive delivery, I wonder how many surrvived the car ride home?

Review about: Trophy Depot Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Trophy Depot?

Comments