Trophy Depot Sucks
After placing a large order (over $800) I received it with missing trophies and missing and incorrect engraved plates.My initial call was very helpful in telling me everything was okay and will be fixed and replaced.
When the replacement package did not arrive when specified I called back. I was told that "they do not know why but it is sitting on the shipping bench still, the just didn't send it." I asked for a manager and was put on hold for an hour and fifteen minutes before they hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold for another hour before someone picked up and said that management was to busy to talk to me. I asked for the owner of the company and they refused to let me talk to anyone but them.
I gave up after 4 more attempts to call in and just being placed on hold.
I had to hold my event and give kids lolly pops because we did not have trophies.
What a crock this company is.I have been a customer for 10 years and will now take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..."
- "The owner, Jimmy John Liautaud is a "canned hunter" which means he pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot animals point blank. $100K for just one of his..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."