Trophy Depot Sucks
After placing a large order (over $800) I received it with missing trophies and missing and incorrect engraved plates.My initial call was very helpful in telling me everything was okay and will be fixed and replaced.
When the replacement package did not arrive when specified I called back. I was told that "they do not know why but it is sitting on the shipping bench still, the just didn't send it." I asked for a manager and was put on hold for an hour and fifteen minutes before they hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold for another hour before someone picked up and said that management was to busy to talk to me. I asked for the owner of the company and they refused to let me talk to anyone but them.
I gave up after 4 more attempts to call in and just being placed on hold.
I had to hold my event and give kids lolly pops because we did not have trophies.
What a crock this company is.I have been a customer for 10 years and will now take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "DHGate continues to trade it's buyers with disrespect, braking it's own Terms and Rules!! VIP items was bought. Sellers have sent out the items WAY AFTER order was paid and after..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "This printer is in the trash. OD did not honor the warranty. The OD store did not put receipt in warranty paperwork, could not find owner by name and..."