Trophy Depot Sucks
After placing a large order (over $800) I received it with missing trophies and missing and incorrect engraved plates.My initial call was very helpful in telling me everything was okay and will be fixed and replaced.
When the replacement package did not arrive when specified I called back. I was told that "they do not know why but it is sitting on the shipping bench still, the just didn't send it." I asked for a manager and was put on hold for an hour and fifteen minutes before they hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold for another hour before someone picked up and said that management was to busy to talk to me. I asked for the owner of the company and they refused to let me talk to anyone but them.
I gave up after 4 more attempts to call in and just being placed on hold.
I had to hold my event and give kids lolly pops because we did not have trophies.
What a crock this company is.I have been a customer for 10 years and will now take my business elsewhere.review #240871
You may also like
- "Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."