Trophy Depot Sucks

After placing a large order (over $800) I received it with missing trophies and missing and incorrect engraved plates.My initial call was very helpful in telling me everything was okay and will be fixed and replaced.

When the replacement package did not arrive when specified I called back. I was told that "they do not know why but it is sitting on the shipping bench still, the just didn't send it." I asked for a manager and was put on hold for an hour and fifteen minutes before they hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold for another hour before someone picked up and said that management was to busy to talk to me. I asked for the owner of the company and they refused to let me talk to anyone but them.

I gave up after 4 more attempts to call in and just being placed on hold.

I had to hold my event and give kids lolly pops because we did not have trophies.

What a crock this company is.I have been a customer for 10 years and will now take my business elsewhere.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trophy Depot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Trophy Depot.
Filing a new complaint about