Trophy Depot Sucks
After placing a large order (over $800) I received it with missing trophies and missing and incorrect engraved plates.My initial call was very helpful in telling me everything was okay and will be fixed and replaced.
When the replacement package did not arrive when specified I called back. I was told that "they do not know why but it is sitting on the shipping bench still, the just didn't send it." I asked for a manager and was put on hold for an hour and fifteen minutes before they hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold for another hour before someone picked up and said that management was to busy to talk to me. I asked for the owner of the company and they refused to let me talk to anyone but them.
I gave up after 4 more attempts to call in and just being placed on hold.
I had to hold my event and give kids lolly pops because we did not have trophies.
What a crock this company is.I have been a customer for 10 years and will now take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- "Very disappointed in Starbucks customer service and products. My husband and I gone to Starbucks everyday for 20 years but I am so disappointed I am about to stop. Their..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."